ICC 10 - Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't doubt your integrity. That's what you get for being a regular

EDIT - How many wickets was your total (203 presumably) for?
    Last edited by Imager36; 06-23-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
      EDIT - How many wickets was your total (203 presumably) for?
      Yeah... made you do the maths... completely forgot about wickets. It was merely 2 wickets, Smith and Kallis both with 80s as openers, I think I broke the current world record for all time T20I partnership but have got no proof.

A side note, the same side won the T20WC, winning the Semi-final vs Australia on wickets remaining, because there's no Super Over or draw possible.

Last edited by Chasjs; 06-26-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Got a possible record for the fastest 50 from 19 balls by a regen called Jim Jeffrey.

Still couldn't manage what would have been an epic chase though.

Comment

Partnership records for all forms of the game?

Extend catching/dismissal records to all forms of the game?

I was trying to think of a way to capture some of the fun stats like dismissal records for batsmen/bowlers and versus opponents, but I think it's virtually impossible given the nature of the game (unless someone is keen to document all the information).

I always like stats like number of 50s, 100s, 200s, 300s, 5 wicket hauls, 10 wicket hauls, number of ducks, etc., but, hey, I am all about stats and trivia...
          World Serious Cricket

Comment

Partnerships for all formats added, and catches for each form and combined.

I saw no reason to distinguish between 50 and 40 overs for those though, so I've stuck with just OD.

Comment

right il kick off some partnerships and end of season stats etc with my user records from my worcs game
              Attached Files

Comment

Your name is now plastered all over the page! They're the really easy records to collect, 'cause they're on everyone's games. That does mean, however, that they're more likely to be broken, though that 467 partnership will take some beating!

Comment

Highest chase???

I just chased 412/4 as SA in NZ in a Test.

Unfortunately it would be nigh on impossible to do highest vs certain side.

EDIT: And what about partnerships in Tests.
                  Last edited by Chasjs; 06-26-2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I'm going to stick with Test counting as FC, thanks. That list looks threatening enough as it is

Chases (one letter off) to be added for all forms.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                      Your name is now plastered all over the page! They're the really easy records to collect, 'cause they're on everyone's games. That does mean, however, that they're more likely to be broken, though that 467 partnership will take some beating!
                      indeed....but i thought i would claim some early fame while i can :P

Comment

On that note exactly, I've added a hall of fame for record takers! Also, new rules, in that tour and UCCE matches, as well as those vs. the MCC XIs do not count. Never really thought much of anyone scoring 1111/2 against the MCC, to be honest.

Comment

Now I just need to get me a computer that'll play ICC2010! *shakes fist at his netbook*
                          World Serious Cricket

Comment

Haha! I got a pretty remarkable result today. I thought chasing 87, Durham were certainties to snatch points away from me, but I won after following on and everything

BTW - The wicket not taken by Liddle or Feldman was Mustard retired hurt.

Comment

My 140* for Nash in 20/20 as you saw in other thread

Comment

Oh yeah, of course!

Comment

Working...
                                X